Is losing weight with PCOS possible? See how!!
PCOS is one of the leading causes of female infertility, weight gain, and depression. The condition can be debilitating and can affect the quality of life as well.
There are many women who suffer from this condition and are trying to lose weight in order to feel better. This blog will help women who are dealing with PCOS lose weight.
Adding healthy habits to your lifestyle can help in losing weight with PCOS:
- Eat a high-fibre, low-sugar diet. Consume more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Avoid processed and fatty foods to keep your blood sugar levels in control.
- Eat 5 to 6 small meals throughout the day, rather than 3 to 4 large meals. This will assist in maintaining your blood sugar levels.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, all days of the week. If not, then alternate days of the week.
- Take your doctor's advice to track your cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
Exercises for PCOS weight loss
Following are the some of the best exercises for PCOS weight loss:
Steady-state cardiovascular exercises:
These are exercises that get your heart pumping, ordinarily at around 50 to 70 per cent of your most extreme pulse, if you are participating in moderate activity.
Aerobics include walking, riding a cycle, dancing, or taking a high impact aerobics class.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) includes high-intensity workouts precisely balanced with rest stretches.
Common practices in a HIIT exercise include activities like burpees, tuck jumps, and mountain climbers.
Enjoying your workout is a significant component of staying with a long-term routine.
Mind-body works out: exercises like yoga, Pilates, and judo, besides burning calories, also diminish feelings of anxiety that deteriorate your PCOS side effects.
Strength workouts: Strength training includes utilizing resistance bands, weights or your own bodyweight to fabricate muscle.
Interval training: Interval training is a method for practising at various force levels, yet not really to the pulse rate max you do with HIIT.
This training type frequently includes doing multiple practices in the same session to keep your pulse up.
How to plan a diet that can help in losing weight with PCOS?!
- If overweight, lessen current calorie consumption by 500 to 1,000 calories each day.
- Saturated fats, such as high-fat beef, butter, cheese, and full-fat dairy items, should be less than10% of your total calorie consumption.
- Switch higher-fat food sources for fibre, whole-grain bread and cereals, fruits, and "good" sources of fats, such as nuts and avocados.
- Eat under 200 milligrams of cholesterol daily.
- Keep away from trans fats whenever the situation allows.
- Integrate an extra 5 to 10 grams of fibre into your eating routine each day.
Summing it up
Losing Weight and Getting Fit for PCOS Weight Loss is a huge challenge for every PCOS woman. You need to understand that losing weight with PCOS is not so much about diet or exercise. It is about your endocrine system, which secretes toxic and harmful chemicals that cause PCOS and weight gain. These chemicals are responsible for keeping the body in a "stalled" state and contribute to weight gain. The only way to lose weight with PCOS is to change that state. The good news is that it is possible. With consistent effort and a positive attitude, it is possible to lose weight with PCOS.
Download the App now!
Google Playstore link : http://onelink.to/8fs3gc
Get a Free Diet Consultation by Expert Dieticians trained under gynecologists.
WhatsApp us on: +917208682067